Thursday 17 December 2015

More Dresden plate blocks done and pic of Maddie

I've been working on some more Dresden plate blocks in my spare time. Any spare time I can get, which isn't much these days.  This time of year is so hectic.  Things should settle down in a few weeks.......or maybe not......with the new puppy coming.  Two more sleeps as I tell the kids.


So, today I finished two more Dresden plate blocks.  Here is a blue one and a beige one.  Now I am down to only Eleven more to go.  I am over the half way point and heading to the finish line. 


I thought I would share the latest picture of our little girl puppy.  We're naming her Maddie.  Isn't she cute.  I already got her a little pink bone shaped name tag to wear with her little pink collar.  She is going to be a real ball of energy.  I am hoping we all survive.....in one piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment