Sunday 27 September 2015

Progress on the Midnight Flight quilt

My container that sits beside my sewing machine is empty.  I have been making progress on the Midnight Flight quilt.  All the sections that contain the four-patch and half square triangles are now sewn together.  Both the blue and the green.  Only this part took me several hours.


I also have them sorted in the layout. They're ready to be sewn together.  These pieces are small so it takes a while to assemble them all.  The four patch individual squares finish at 1" square.  This full square finishes at 6". To make up the full top centre there are 84 green squares and 84 blue squares. So......needless to say there are still many hours of assembly ahead of me.


But for now I've cleaned up my space.  I have to put this stuff away, because I need to get started on the Tiny Town quilt.  I have to do block number eight.  It is due in two weeks, so I have to get cracking on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment