Sunday 7 June 2015

Second part of Tiny Town block three done

The second part of Tiny Town block three is done.  I just finished all the hand embroidery on the bird cage.  It doesn't look like much but it took me all morning to complete it.  Later, I will put the mail box block and this bird cage block together. 


Next, I will tackle the last part of block three.  This one has Sun Bonnet Sue and her dog.  This section goes below the mail boxes.  Once I am done this section I can basically put together the top 1/3 of the quilt, as I will have blocks one, two and three done.



So far, I am on schedule in meeting the deadline for our next class.  After this block, I have three sections for the seventh block to do.  As you can tell we are not doing them in order.  As per the instructor, there is no particular reason why. Just because she wants to do them this way.  I think it is so people cannot get too far ahead, to keep everyone working at the same stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment