Sunday 14 June 2015

A day for getting things done

Today so far has been a day for getting things done.  A great big hurray!!!  I finished quilting my big queen sized log cabin quilt!!!  Pictures will follow once I finish the binding.  I made the binding and sewed it on by machine.  Now I need to tack it down by hand.  I am really so excited about this finish. I haven't finished a quilt of my own for a very long time.  My daughter is excited too, because now I can start quilting her quilt.

As I had the walking foot on the machine from sewing the binding on, I decided to finally finish the remaining pot holders that I started a little while ago.  They turned out good.


Later after I make lunch, I am thinking of sitting down and tacking down the binding of the 3D pinwheels quilt.  The baby shower is coming up shortly.  Can't show up with an unfinished present.

Happy thoughts to everyone on this cloudy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment