Saturday 28 January 2023

2 Charm packs Christmas quilt done and more inspiration (QW)

So, let's try this again....  After a bit of investigation, fussing and fiddling with my computer, I think between my daughter and I, we have this issue fixed.  Only time will tell, so please be patient.  I enjoy my time posting and share my content with the world.  Cross your fingers that the changes will stick.

This top below will be a Christmas quilt.  I made this with two charm packs that were donated to the HHQG.  It's a lap size quilt.  I initially started this to be a raffle quilt for a Christmas bazaar in one of the communities around here.  Though things didn't turn out for the bazaar, it will be made instead to be donated by the guild.


I am saving this next picture of an example of what I can do with my scraps.  The block are assembled in a half log cabin style.  I've been seeing a lot of these lately.  This one shows that you can use all kinds of scraps of all different width sizes.  I've added this one to my Quilt Want-to-be (QW) list.


Here is another picture for my Quilt Want-to-be (QW) list. Though this one would require a little more planning with specific sizes, half square triangles and the extended half square triangle. I see this block made up as a colour wash across the top of the quilt.  One block would be in various colours of blue, and another in darker shades of blue and the same for all the other colours, so one the block were together, it would make a rainbow across the top.  Very affective.



I may be posting again later today.  This post is mainly to see if the situation is fixed.  My post were all scrambled and I couldn't make heads or tails with the structure of the content and photos.  I'll post this and see what happens.

In the meantime, enjoy your day and don't forget to take some time for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment