Saturday 18 May 2019

What's on my design wall today (May/2019)

This morning I got up and thought I would get out into the garden.......however while I was sitting in my quilt room having my morning tea, I thought about how nice it would be to get these quilt tops done.


Five quilts sitting there, all in partial state of completion.  All but one were started from leftover orphan blocks.  The one is going to be a class sampler.  

It was a mistake to go into my quilt room, if I really had intentions to get into the garden.  I should know better.  It looked too cold out there for me.....and that was enough of an excuse to stay in and quilt....lol.

By the end of the day, or should I say, the end of my energy, the design wall looked like this.


I'll speak more of the quilts in a later post, as I quilt them.  For now, it's 6:30 pm and I still have to get dinner on the table.

Hope everyone is enjoying the Victoria day long weekend.  Me, I plan to take advantage of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment