Saturday 13 January 2018

The top is done

This will be just a short post, as I already wrote one for today, this morning.  I realized that I didn't celebrate my Canadian Northwind quilt top finish.

Just before Christmas I finished the top on my Canadian Northwind quilt.  I was determined to finish this quilt before the end of the year.  This quilt celebrates Canada's 150th birthday.  I did it.  Here is a picture of the top.
  

I love the variety of the red and white fabrics on this quilt.  They add so much interest and stop the quilt from looking flat.

I finished quilting it too, but I don't have the pictures of the finished quilt yet.  I was waiting until I got the binding on and done.  Well....that was last week.  The weather hasn't been that good, so the quality of the lighting would not show off the quilt to it's best advantage.

I will get the pictures as soon as I get a chance.  In the meantime, I will keep plugging away on my Christmas pineapple blossom quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment