Sunday 7 January 2018

One week into the month and seeing progress

As part of the American Patchwork & Quilt UFO Challenge, this was my #12.  Those who are participating wrote up a list from 1-12, and the admin for this Facebook group pick a number from 1-12 at the beginning of each month.  For the month of January they selected 12.

We are one week into the challenge and I thought I would share my progress.  This quilt will have a total of 80 blocks.  I started with 20 blocks and now during the week I made 15 more.  That makes 35 blocks done (44%). Yay for me!


I can see the pattern starting.  I am getting excited.  This quilt is a Christmas quilt, using all Christmas fabrics.  Even though Christmas is over for the past year, I am not tired of seeing these fabrics, like I though I might.  They are really just colour to me.

I am hoping everyone who is participating is doing well with their own #12 UFO.  Let's keep the momentum going!

No comments:

Post a Comment