Friday 10 November 2017

Argyle quilt top done

I realized it has been a very long time since I posted last.  I have been so busy with everything, from helping my mom get settled into her new place (still have some more renos to finish there), looking after my own home (currently in the process of finishing off the livingroom/dining room), getting my new long arm business up and running (still working on samples and advertising), taking online night classes & doing homework to learn more about my quilting system (just finished this last week, though still need to do some of the homework to increase my skills), participating in two guilds and a bee (which involves travel), working full time at my day job, and keeping the household in running order (at least trying really hard on this one).  The posts just got put to the bottom of the list.  When I did have free time, I needed down time with my quilt making.

Here is my Argyle quilt top finished.  In my head I am still flipping back and forth, with what to quilt on it.  When it comes to me, it will get done.


I like how it turned out.  In person the colours are a bit brighter than the picture and the border, that is reading as almost solid, has circles of all the colours in the centre.  I lucked out with finding that border to match the centre.......and it was in my stash.

I do have a bunch of pictures to share with you, so the lack of topics is not the issue.  It's having the time to write the posts that delays them.  As things start to settle down a bit, with the cooler weather, I should have a bit more time to post more regularly.

Enjoy life to the fullest and embrace all your experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment