Thursday 4 December 2014

Finished the Reversible Crazy quilt

I am finally finding some time this morning to take pictures of the finished Reversible Crazy quilt.  The only thing left to do is put a binding on it.  The day is a bit drabby, so the lighting is lacking, but you can still see the quilt well enough.  This is the crazy side with all the scraps from my scrap basket.  Bits and pieces from previous quilts or donated fabrics.  We'll call it the wild side.


Here we have the tame side of the quilt.  Pretty and bright. So the future owner can pick what side she wants to display, depending on her mood.  The wild side or the tamed side.


While I was assembling this quilt I realized that the side borders were not long enough to use the ten rows of blocks I had made for this quilt.  I was left with six blocks.  So what am I doing with them?  Well I have decided to make a matching doll quilt to go as a set with this one.  I already have the blocks together in rows of two by three and now need to work on quilting the borders.

I am glad for the problem that turned into a happy ending.  That is a case of me taking the lemons and making lemonade.  It all works.

Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment