Saturday 6 December 2014

Working on the P.S. Don't forget to... pillow

Even though I wanted to sleep in today, it didn't happen.  My internal clock just will not let me go past 6:30 am, even if I go to bed at 1:00 am.  So, why fight it.  I got up and stated working on my P.S. Don't forget to... pillow.  I cut out all the fabrics, assembled all the blocks and completed the top of the pillow before lunch time.


I had to take a break to run out and get some soap to scrub down the kitchen.  I have my daughter and a group of her friends coming over tomorrow to do some filming for a French project.

It is now 4:00 pm and I have the one block done.  But haven't started on the kitchen yet.  Nothing like leaving everything to the last minute.  I just had to see how the pillow is going to look.  Now that I have this little bit done I can get some work done.


Tomorrow the rest of us are going to cut down our Christmas tree.  Looking forward to that.  All my older nieces will be coming this time.  Ott to be nice.  We haven't been all together for the tree cutting for a long time.  On the drive up and back I may try to do some more trimming around the blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment