Sunday 7 December 2014

Finished the matching Crazy Reversible doll quilt

We all went for the Christmas tree cutting.  I think everyone had a good time.  Always nice getting together with family.  On the way there and back I did not do any handwork. I enjoyed the scenery instead, listening to Christmas music all the way.

When we got back, the kitchen was full of girls still going at it.  Baking and filming.  They set the table for a French scene where the waitress suggests a fine desert.  It is cute, the way they go about it.  I sit down in my quilt room and smile as I listen to more laughter than them actually filming.


While I am in my quilt room staying out of their way, I manage to finish quilting the borders for the matching Crazy Reversible doll quilt.  Now, except for the binding they are finished.


One more thing off my list. Yay!!!

Today we all met at my sister's house to go up together.  I had the chance to deliver the queen size Irish Chain quilt in blue and purple on black background to one of my nieces.  It seems she likes it.  She went straight up to her room to put it on her bed.  I am glad she likes it.

In my life time, I plan to make an adult quilt for each and every son, daughter, niece and nephew and eventually grandkids.  I have three children plus eleven nieces and nephews. Thus far I gave a quilt to one son and two nieces. One quilt is being made for another niece, and I have a nephew to figure out what to make.  I'll go in age order, unless like today, someone likes a quilt that I already have completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment