Monday 4 December 2023

Quilts for Survivors shipped

From the generosity of many quilters  I have been quilting numerous quilts for Quilts for Survivors.  Here are another two quilts that were quilted and shipped back in Jan/2023.  The first one is using a panel that was designed to honour the lost children and keep them in our thoughts.


This next quilt was also a donated top, to Quilts for Survivors and was also shipped in Jan/2023.


I pieced together to backing for this one with fabric I had on hand.  In the bottom corner you can see the label that goes on each quilt when it is shipped.


I continue to quilt quilts for Quilts for Survivors, as a way to show my support.  If you have any left over blocks that you don't know what to do with or a UFO that you are thinking of abandoning, maybe you could donate it to Quilts for Survivors.  I know that Vanesa is always taking in donations, and many hands help her to assemble or quilt, or whatever is required to get these to the people who need a bit of comfort.

Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment