Tuesday 2 October 2018

Another block for the Tumalo Trail quilt

Here is another block for the Tumalo Trail quilt from Bonnie Hunter/Quiltville.  These shirting fabrics are looking really nice.  The blocks have a different feel to them.


At this point, I have all of the half square triangles sewn and a good stack of the nine patches.


On my unit behind my sewing chair are all the sets of nine patches that I still have to do.  Yes.....it is a lot.  Altogether there are 350 nine patches to do and I think I have just over 300 left to do.


For now though, I have to put this one aside.  The American Patchwork & Quilting UFO challenge quilt for October was not this one.  Too bad as I was really getting into it.  I think I will leave these sets where they are for now and maybe do them as leader/enders when I can.

Stay tuned for the reveal of my AP&Q UFO Challenge quilt for October.

No comments:

Post a Comment