Friday 24 August 2018

Hearts quilt

Yesturday morning was some me time.  It was my late day at work, so in the morning I got to do some sewing.  I loved every moment of it.

I started and finished the 27" square NICU quilt to give to Project Linus.  I had all the fabrics cut out already, which saved a lot of time.  The solid cream blocks with the hearts were given to me.  This is the second NICU quilt I've done with the stack of 20.


With the last 12 heart blocks, I am making a larger version of the one above.  This one will be made of 5 blocks by 5 blocks.  The reds in this one are all going to be scrappy.  Yesturday I also had time to sew up 6 of the 13 alternating blocks.  This quilt will also be a donation quilt.


This will be the last post for a few days.  We're heading up to a cottage for a yearly family reunion.  See you all later.  

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment