Monday 19 February 2018

A bunch more progress on To Grandmother's House We Go

I am still making some progress on my February's AP&Q UFO challenge quilt.  On Thursday I did the first house in the distance and started on what I assume is Grandmother's house.


On Friday, right after work, I sat at the machine and fished the rest of the blocks that make up the two rows.  Things were going so well, I had time to add the two sashings (top and bottom) to each row.


After dinner, in the evening before bed, I got a lot of Grandmother's house done.  I basically only have two windows to do and the shadows on the side of the house left to complete it.


Unfortunately, today Monday I am still sitting with the same amount complete.  I haven't been able to work on it these past couple of days.  Later today, after spending some time with my family, on this family day, maybe in the evening I can side and do more.

Happy Family day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment