Monday 21 November 2016

Appliquéd machine wall hanging progress

I've done some more appliqué.  It's coming along really nicely.  It's coming together quickly too.

I guess my work with the quilt Tiny Town, really made a difference in my skill level.  I forgot how enjoyable it is to just sit and hand stitch. 


This time around, I finished the base of the sewing machine, the feet and the side plate by the needle at the top of the picture.

Looking good!  Can't wait to have this done.  The excitement in me is building.  The more I do, the more I am liking it.

Do you like the fussy cut fabric used for the base of the machine?  This was a gifted kit.  The store was considerate to include some fussy cut pieces.  I thought it was a nice touch.

This appliqué has been put aside for a bit, while I try to finish quilting my navy blue and cream quilt, as well as do a crash coarse in operating a small business and watching all the information available for the longarm quilting machine.

I feel like I am back in school cramming for exams coming way too fast.  Isn't that funny....

We never stop learning.  It adds spice to our lives.  Sometimes I feel like one of those circus jugglers, juggling balls in the air and someone throws in another, and another......not that I am complaining, really.  I am looking forward to the adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment