Tuesday 8 November 2016

More of the appliqué wall hanging

Yesterday, was work, groceries and come home and do paperwork.  On days like this I feel like I am spinning my wheels and going nowhere.

I've been looking into things related to starting up a small business with a long arm, and let me tell you, it is very time consuming.  All for a good outcome in the end.  Though, I miss sitting down to sew or do some more handwork.

I realized that I didn't show you my latest progress on the appliqué wall hanging.  So far, I completed the three balls of yarn and the top half of the basket.


I am sorry that the posts will be slim for the next little while, but just know that I am working toward something great.  I am excited and look forward to the challenge.  I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment