Thursday 9 February 2017

More of this and that

I have been doing a bit of this and a bit of that.  I feel like I am constantly running, but also feel like l am just running in the one spot.  I really wanted to sit and sew, but didn't have time to get into much.  I was able to get all my twosomes done.  These are the parts for my four patches, for my Christmas Solicits quilt.  Green and red.  I have them sorted to sew them into four patches. 


Between things, during some stolen moments, I have been dwindling my scrap basket.  I try to keep a handle on this basket, but one thing leads to another and before I notice it, I have a heap to deal with.  Yesturday, I saw the bottom of the basket.


I saw the bottom, as I ironed all the pieces.  This is what remains of the contents of the basket.  I have to decide what to trim the pieces down to and get cracking on it.  Shouldn't take me too long...just need to find the spare time. 


Tomorrow is another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment