Sunday 23 March 2014

What am I up to...


I've decided to share my passion for quilting with anyone that may be interested.  I have currently 23 projects on the go.  I have been quilting for over eleven years now (since I was expecting with my son Dylan).  You could say I have an obsession.  As my design wall suggests, I have many different styles and likes.  For those who choose to follow in my day to day interest, welcome.

Today, I have been working on cutting up fabric for Bonnie's mystery quilt.  I've decided to do it in Christmas fabrics.  The mystery is out, but I am not telling you what it will look like.  I am sure that most of you are not aware of Bonnie, yet.  You will have to just play along.  Here are the fabrics that I have been cutting up.



Stay tuned for more....

No comments:

Post a Comment