Monday 6 February 2023

A donation to Quilts for Survivors that I quilted

It's been a busy weekend, getting things done and trying to take a bit of time for myself and my own quilting needs/wishes.  Today I'll share with you this quilt that was donated to Quilts for Survivors back in the end of Sept/2022.  I have been working away at quilting all the 26 quilts that I took on for Quilts for Survivors.  My mom just recently finished the binding on it, and it is now ready to be shipped to the recipient.


I've been working away at customer quilts and trying to get my own things together here, with all my quilting endeavors.  I have bits and pieces of everything here and there, in different stages of completion.  Plus, in the process I am still working at my full time job,  quilting for others as my part-time work and trying to get some of my own quilting for pleasure completed, while making donation quilts for various organizations.

I hope I am not letting anyone down with the sometimes spiritic posts.  I do them when I can, though I do aim for daily.

Today, Monday, is my grocery shopping day and a trip to the bank, after work.  By the time I get home, put the groceries away and have my dinner, most of the evening is done.  Today was no different.  Just so you know, for anyone who may be new to reading my posts, I also have a dog that I have to take for a walk in the evening, before I can call it quits and head to bed.  Some evenings I have no extra time at the end of the day to do much of anything.

But that is likely like most people, as we all juggle, our daily lives and try to fit in some time to do those things that give us pleasure (our hobbies).

Hopping everyone had a great weekend.  Take care everyone and don't forget to take some time for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment