Wednesday 17 May 2017

What is on my design wall this month? (May/2017)

I haven't posted this topic in a long time.  Thought I would take a picture of the design wall, just after I cleaned it up and removed half of what was on it.  I am starting to feel overwhelmed and decided to clean out my quilting room.

What did I keep on the wall?  Well.......
1. I kept my purple stars quilt up, as I am making good progress on it.
2. I left the monkey wrench blocks, just because I like looking at them.
3. The hexagon quilt stayed on the wall, because I really don't have any other place to put it, plus I like when I can add some florets and watch it grow.
4. Lastly, I left the completed bears paw block.  This is my scrappy quilt that I work on when even I need a break from other things.


Also, sitting in front of the design wall, on my chair, is my cousin's Dresden plate quilt.  It is sitting there for the times I can sit and do some handwork.  Like today, after I write this post, I am going to take it easy and bind.

Enjoy your evening everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment