Monday 16 May 2016

Garden party by Bonnie Hunter, another great scrappy quilt

I am unable to do any quilting lately, with being sick all last week and now having to scramble to get my mom's house on the market.  There will be a lot of packing to do.  Forty years worth of accummilated stuff.

I am already missing some sewing time, but have to content myself with just dreaming of all the quilts I want to one day make.  This quilt here is one of them.  It's called Garden Party by Bonnie Hunter.  This will be another great scrappy quilt to use up all the bits and pieces that accumulate while making quilts.  Photo is also from Bonnie.


I like the saying that follows, but am posting it mainly for a second example of a Garden Party quilt.


Hope others are getting the opportunity to enjoy some quilting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment