Friday 17 March 2023

A scrappy houses quilt

Back in Nov/2022, I finally got back to building my houses.  My quilty houses, that make up this small lap size quilt.  I sort of got carried away and kept cutting houses and more houses.....lol.  By the time I got around to designing this quilt with the addition of the three different types of trees, and I noticed that I didn't need quite as many houses as I originally thought I would.  

I cut so many that I believe I have enough to make another quilt this size, and some....lol.  What can I say....I was enjoying the different colour combinations and some of the doorways are so cute with clowns, dancing circus dogs, people's faces and more.


This quilt is going to Project Linus.  I think some child is going to love it and have fun finding things in the doors, windows or even the walls of the houses.  The next one I make with all the leftover parts, I think I am going to use a soft blue for the sky area.


Take care everyone and don't forget to take some time for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment