Wednesday 31 August 2016

Snowmen A to Zzzz.... Letters R

R is for Reindeer.  Another one of my daughter's blocks from her Snowmen A to Zzzz quilt.  She has done such a good job.  They are so pretty.


Myself........well, still no time of my own.  I just keep looking at my work in progress list.


**Progress on my top 12 list (which turned out to be 18 instead)**

Work in progress:  
3. Quilting - Lise's hexagon quilt (family)..........finished quilt, now hand stitching the label
4. Quilting - Navy blue & cream quilt (my own)
7. Main work - Spools quilt (my own)..........first row done, on hold to work on quilting
8. Main work - Mel's romance & roses quilt (family)
9. Leader/Ender - 16-patch pinwheel quilt (my own)..........on hold to work on quilting
10. Handwork - Reconstructed Dresden plate quilt (my own)...........9 full blocks left to do
11. Quilting - Lise's Dresden plate quilt (family)..........top is done, waiting to be quilted
12. Handwork - Machine wall hanging (my own)
13. Paper piece - Pineapple quilt (my own)..........these are put on hold again for a bit

Total number of quilts completed - 9
Total number of quilts left to be completed - 9

Completed quilts:
1. Quilted Flo's hexagon quilt (commissioned).  
14. Sabryna's 16-patch pinwheel quilt (family)
16. Reversable crazy quilt & matching doll quilt (charity)
15. Log cabin quilt (my own)
18. Small wonders quilt (charity)
17. Scrappy stripes quilt (charity)
2. Michelle's midnight flight quilt (family)
6. Jean material quilt (charity)
5. Midnight flight runway quilt (charity).    

No comments:

Post a Comment