Sunday 21 August 2016

Snowmen A to Zzzz.... Letters Q

Q is for Quilt.  Isn't this such a cute block.  My daughter has been working on her handwork, on and off, during the summer while watching reruns.  

I like the colours of the stitched quilt.  A cozy scene.  A mother snowman wrapping herself and her snow child in a quilt.


As for me, I have been working on my handwork too, when ever time allows.  For me, it has been working on the hexagon quilt, that I am finishing for my cousin.  The edges of the quilt are now all hand stitched close.  For the quilt itself, I have the quilting of the last row all the way around the perimeter to do.  

I am also working on the hand stitched label for this quilt.  I have just a little over half way completed.  No new pictures of this.  I will take the pictures when it is completely done and washed.

We just moved my mom out of her home yesturday.  It's closing soon and this next week is going to be very busy trying to get her new home in order.  I may not get too much time to do much these upcoming days, but this is life.  Once things settle down I will go to town on finishing things that have been lingering around and get to my own quilts.

I look forward to some quiet time in my quilt room.

No comments:

Post a Comment