Sunday 25 March 2018

Storm at sea quilt variation (QW)

I saw this on Printrest a while back and kept it for inspiration.  I cannot find the paper I had with who the maker was and her comments to give her credit.  If anyone remembers, please let me know.


I can't even remember if she was making these two variations separately or as one.  It is very interesting, how one simple change to the block, can have a huge impact on the appearance of a quilt.

Storm at sea is one of the quilts on my bucket list.  I really like the newer version and how much movement it adds to the quilt.  It will be a long while before I can start this quilt, so I have a lot of time to decide.  Thought I would save this photo for reference, so I don't loose it too.

Currently, I am still working on various things from the UFO challenge, BOM, Customer work, my own work, working f/t, renos, etc., etc........  Yesturday was the first day in a very long time that I had to myself.......until my daughter got home from work and tells me she needs to go to the walk in clinic.  Always something around here.  My daughter is fine, just her throat starting to get worst instead of better.  More on what I worked on yesturday in another post.

This morning, thanks to my son, I got to sleep in.  I mean really sleep in!!!  I can't even remember the last time I slept in until 9:15 am.  This is a wow for me and I am trying hard not to feel guilty about it (so many things to do).

I do have a lot of pictures to show you and hope that April will allow me more time to sit and write my posts, as well as sit to do my handwork.  Yesturday at the walk in clinic was the first time in March that I had time to work on the block for To Grandmother's House We Go.

Take care everyone and try to finds some time for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment