Sunday 3 September 2017

Another hexagon floret done

After playing around with hexagon pieces and bundling them up in sets to make my diamonds and the parts of the final border, I was bitten again with the need to make some florets.  I took out my travel container with the pieces and tools.

To my surprise, I already had a floret almost done.  I only needed three white hexagons and all eight purples to complete it fully.  I couldn't resist.  I finished it.  Now to add it to my right hand floret border.  I also have three other florets done, just waiting for the white and purple parts.


I really need to put this away and finish all the other handwork stuff that needs to be done.  I just could not resist.  I did a bit more with this hexagon quilt, but I will wait until those pieces are done before sharing them with you.

Today, I am catching up on all the loose ends and getting a lot done.  Tomorrow will be another day to get things done.  Tomorrow I should finish the quilting for the purple stars quilt, barring any unforeseen difficulties.  I am certainly enjoying the extra day in this long weekend.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment